LUBE N GO – See us for all your Automotive service requirements : Looking for a reliable and trustworthy auto repair shop in the Carlisle area? Look no further! We offer top of the line service for your car at honest and reasonable rates.
- Lube ‘N Go’s SERVICES INCLUDE
- Pennzoil changes featuring our 22 point safety check
- PA state inspections and emissions
- Front and full 4 wheel alignments
- Exhaust system & muffler repairs
- Air conditioning system services
- Brake services
- New tires, balance and rotation services
- Engine Tune-ups
- Automatic transmission and coolant exchanges featuring BG products
Make sure the people changing your oil know what they’re doing. Not having the proper knowledge can cause damage to your vehicle. For instance, a damaged drain plug could lead to an entire oil pan replacement. Even tightening your drain plug too tight when putting it back in will cause a majority of failures you experience. Proceed with caution when changing your oil and feel free to call our shop for any assistance!
Lube 'N Go provides quality car care in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Carlisle and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Lube 'N Go employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Lube 'N Go is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.